We get excited every time we see a label on a box with Stephen Sterns name on it.
We know right off that bat that it's going to be a flawless instrument that will not only look fantastic, but play like a dream as well, and this '59 White Falcon Relic sure didn't disappoint.
There are webs of finish checking around the guitar, with a few dings here and there; nothing too extensive in the finish removal department.
Topping it all off is the timeless look of a Bigsby vibrato engraved with the Gretsch logo, one of our favorite features on a Falcon.
- Relic White Finish
- RArched Laminated Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- RQuartersawn Maple Neck with Standard Profile
- REbony Fretboard
- RTrestle Bracing
- RMother of Pearl Half Moon Thumbnail Inlays
- R25.5" Scale Length
- R21 Vintage Style Frets
- RTV Jones Classic Pickups
- RMaster Volume, Neck Volume , Bridge Volume, Pickup Selector Switch, Tone Switch
- RGold Plated Sychro-Sonic Bridge
- RBigsby Tailpiece
- RGold Plated Grover Tuners with Stairstep Buttons
- RBone Nut
- RGold Hardware
- R8 lbs, 10 oz.
Serial Number: UC12090808
1959 Gretsch White Falcon Relic